The REAL Baty Bunch.......don't be fooled by copy cats!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey Howdy Hey . . . . .

We're Back!!!!
So much to catch up on.....and it will take several posts!
Let's start by saying "OVER-LOADED". That's right...that has been the word to describe us for the last month. Here it is in a nut shell....Beau traveling out-of-town for a month, school, music lessons, two part-time jobs -Ellyse(which have become very demanding), and having the "flu"-Ellyse. (lol.) Now that I think about it that is pretty normal for us this time of year, except for the "flu". Beau's travel schedule really picks up now, the boys are very active in school, and if I am not working I am volunteering somehow, somewhere. The bottom line is - we are well and enjoying the hustle and bustle of our life. Now what do ya say we get some photos on this blog.

No comments: