The REAL Baty Bunch.......don't be fooled by copy cats!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Give me LITTLE BOY NOISE again.......please!

Gone are the days of little boy noise and hearing M.O.M. every 5 seconds.
Now days it seems to be "just me" in a house all alone. Boys at school, hubby traveling, pug past-out in his favorite spot.
The hum of the computer, the crackling of the ice maker, the whirling of the dryer, it's enough to drive you crazy! How I long for "LITTLE KID NOISE" again.
I sure do miss....
"Mom - how do I change the blue sky to my favorite color -orange?"
"Mom - why are boy pigs pink? - don't they know that's a GIRL color!?"
"Mom - I don't want to wash my face - why can't the dog just lick me clean?"
My how time goes by in a blink ;o). I am thankful of all the memories . . . I wish I could go back in time for a day and soak up the precious moments again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you can always live vicariously through me :) You know I would love to have you bring your family and just move in. Yeah, it will be tight but hey - we'll have stories and you'll get little boy noises - well eventually :)