The REAL Baty Bunch.......don't be fooled by copy cats!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Six Flags.....10.08.2012

Tyler and Brett had the day off from school. So Brett went to the State Fair with Colleen and Tyler, Beau, and I went to Six Flags.  It was such an awesome day -- I forgot what it was like to have your stomach in your throat. We raced from rollercoaster to rollercoaster. Matter of fact, I think that is the only thing we went on :)  except for Beau and Ty

they were the crazy ones, and went to Dive bomber alley ......

 
Getting geared up for the ride of their life.....

 
a couple of  Handsome Dare Devils........
 
 
waiting for the platform to take them up .......
 
 
 
the platform is gone and now they are being pulled up to the top........
 
 
just a little bit higher and then Ty has to pull the release lever.......
 
 
and look out -- they dove about 15 stories only to break out into a swinging motion
~ can you say "crazy"~
 
 

they're just a swinging........

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: